Congress Preliminary Program
Congress at a glance...
- 3-day Conference with 4 parallel sessions entirely dedicated to different subjects ranging from markets and analysis of the aluminium industry to foundry, casting, extrusion, anodizing and painting, automation, architecture, transport industry, environmental protection & recycling, measuring, testing and quality techniques: the large aluminium world for an international audience.
Every presentation will be followed by a 5-minute “Question & Answer” session.
- Special Market Session: In particular European countries, Turkey, North America, Brazil, Argentina, Middle East – Gulf Area, Russia, China, Taiwan, Vietnam, Thailand, and India.
- Special focus on application of nanotechnologies in the aluminum industry, Special session about New Light Alloys and related applications presented by big names of the industry, Special Technologies for Ecology and Zero Discharge.
- Visiting Metef: on Friday 23 June free access to the METEF, expo of customized technology for the aluminium and innovative metals industry, moved to odd-numbered years (for information email@example.com).
- Sponsorship opportunities are available to promote and encourage the business and add value to Companies’ participation.
- An attractive Social Program with a gala dinner at the Villa Mosconi Bertani and a music concert in the San Procolo church (V century) will be organized for Congress participants to enjoy their staying in Verona.
A Jazz Concert will be performed by international artists at the beautiful Arena Casarini, Due Torri Hotel, on the 22 June.
- Special program for accompanying persons: 3 daily tours and other activities will allow accompanying persons to discover the beatiful cities of Verona, Mantova and Garda Lake.
- A Final Sightseeing Tour for all Congress participants to Venice!